Austrade, Australien Business and Technology Forum, will take place in Munich
The 3rd Australia Business and Technology Forum will bring together key Australian and European decision makers, leading industry stakeholders and academic experts to jointly explore how today’s companies need to transform and become the companies of the future to ensure long term success and prosperity. Decision makers, entrepreneurs and academics will share their insights and strategies of past successful collaborations with Australia and discuss Australia’s skills, capability and expertise crucial for the transformation process.
The Forum will feature a keynote speech from Dr Hugh Bradlow, Chief Scientist at Telstra Australia.
Meiert J. Grootes will participate in the panel discussion “Companies of the Future” with a primary focus on innovation in particular, what the critical success factors for companies from higher-cost developed countries.
Other presentations from:
- Mr Jeff Connolly, CEO Siemens, Australia
- Günter Pecht-Seibert, ICN SAP SE, Germany
- Prof Aleksandar Subic, Swinburne University, Australia
- Meiert J. Grootes, Panadoro Group, Switzerland
- Andreas Dressler, Conway Advisory, Germany
- Prof Steffen P. Walz, Curtin University, Australia
- Dr-Ing Andreas Blattner, Audi AG, Germany
- Ms Charlotte Chui-Franz, Novartis Pharma, Germany
- Mr Björn Behrendt, StyleTread.com.au and ParcelPush.com.au, Australia