PANATURA® is a complete solution range of fermented sourdoughs for yeast-raised baked goods. This natural solution is based on milling by-products. PANATURA® is a highly concentrated active sourdough with a dough-like consistency to produce premium industrial bakery products (artisan-style).
Application range: dark and white bread, ciabatta, brioche, croissant, soft buns, pizza.
- Clear and clean label; no improvers necessary
- Technological advantage: better dough tolerance during fermentation, that compensates volatile raw material quality
- Productivity: reduction of production time, higher water addition, reduction of butter
- Application: ready-to-use, can be applied in all bakery processes e.g. fresh, par-baked, frozen. Easy-to-use for non-educated staff
- Quality: Fresh concentrated preferment resp. starter
- Less equipment: classic mixing process
- Shelf life: 45 – 90 days chilled and 12 months frozen
- No E-numbers
- 100% natural and if required also organic
- Patented technology and registered brand
- clean label and clear label
- Industrial and market proven
- Marketed in Switzerland, Germany, Spain, Portugal, Austria, Netherlands, Italy, Hungary, Poland.
Packaging: tray or bucket with fresh chilled dough or frozen dough
- 100% natural ingredients
- Premium Quality
- better crumb and slicing properties
- Stays fresh longer
- Typical bread aroma of long fermentation
- Simply tastes good!