PANATURA® FORTE FREEZE is a fermented sourdough for frozen yeast-raised bakery products, which can go directly from Freezer-To-Oven . It is a highly concentrated active sourdough with a dough-like consistency.
Benefits for the industry
- Clear and clean label; no improvers necessary
- Technological advantage: better dough tolerance during fermentation, compensates volatile raw material quality
- Productivity: reduction of production time (less proofing, no baking), higher water addition
- Application: Ready-to-Use. Easy-to-use for non-educated staff
- Quality: Fresh concentrated preferment
- Shelf-life: 45 days chilled
- Less equipment: classic mixing process
- Patented technology
- Registered brand
- Clean label and clear label (no E-numbers)
- 100% natural
Application range: dark and white bread, ciabatta, brioche, croissant, soft buns, pizza.
- Marketing starting in 2020
Specific label regulation: clean label and clear label
Packaging: tray or bucket with fresh chilled dough or frozen dough
- 100% natural ingredients
- Preservative free (no E-numbers)
- No moulding
- Stays fresh extra long
- Typical bread aroma of long fermentation and no off flavour form preservative
- Simply tastes good!