Modern baking powders are combinations of baking soda (sodium bicarbonate) and dry acids or acid salts, usually with starch added for storage stability.
We have developed a wide range of successful baking powders from single-acting to slow-acting for manifold applications like
- long shelf-life chilled pizza doughs
- artisan-style frozen pizza’s made industrially
- microwaveable bakery and pastry products
- instant bakery mixes
With our tailor-made products you can achieve
- increased shelf-life,
- increased or decreased overrun,
- higher volume and
- last but not least lower application costs.